Green tea packs a punch in this derma-tested, blackhead-tackling scrub. It’s got those good guys – antioxidants and it’s moderately exfoliating too, helping to target blackheads, unclog pores and calms redness, for a more even skin tone.
- Green Tea
- Exfoliating mineral
- Contains Salicylic acid which helps to clear blackheads
- Unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads and calm redness
- Instantly reveals skin’s natural radiance
- Made with 100% natural exfoliants
- Medium exfoliation scrub factor level
- Hypoallergenic & Paraben free
- Dermatologist tested & non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn’t block your pores)
Squeeze a small sized amount of scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel. If using as a mask, leave on for 5-7 minutes then gently massage and rinse off with water.
Avoid getting into your eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate
Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol
Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract