Daniel Sandler Watercolour Liquid Blush 15ml
The multi-award winning Daniel Sandler Watercolour Liquid Blush contains Vitamin E and Jojoba to enhance application and nourish skin.
This is a liquid blush that is simple to blend and build up colour.
Choose from 15 shades catered towards all skin colours, including our bestsellers Daniel Sandler Watercolour Liquid Blush Rose Glow and Passion.
The special ingredients in your Daniel Sandler Watercolour Liquid Blush may separate so vigorously shake the bottle to mix evenly before each use.
Unscrew the cap then squeeze out one tiny drop of Watercolour on the back of your hand.
Using the Waterbrush, pick up the first drop of colour, apply to cheeks and blend. Using the second drop, do the same thing on the other cheek.
To deepen the colour on your cheeks, re-apply a drop of colour to each cheek and blend. Always replace the screw cap securely.
- Acid – bright pink, for pale skin tones.
- Angel – medium-pink shade, for all skin tones.
- Chelsea – peach shade, for all skin tones.
- Cherub – sheer, pastel pink, for fair to medium skin tones.
- Flush – flushed pink shade, for fair to medium skin tones.
- Gentle – warm, peach tone, for fair to medium skin tones.
- Glamour – toned terracotta/peach shade, for most skin tones.
- Golden Glow – chic, warm bronze shade, for most skin tones.
- Hot Totty – warm tan shade, for medium/dark/olive or light black skin tones.
- Icing – pale pink highlighter shade, for all skin tones.
- Passion – coral shade with silver highlights, for fair to medium skin tones as a highlighter or for tanned and dark skin tone to give a sexy flush.
- Rose Glow – pale peachy-pink shimmer highlighting shade, for all skin tones. BESTSELLER
- So Pretty – medium-toned “hot pink” shade, for all skin tones.
- Spicey – sheer terracotta plus a sexy pink shimmer, for medium/dark skin tones.
- Trip – hot tangerine shade, for bronzed face or darker skin tones.
About the Brand
All you need for that simply stunning look is the award-winning Daniel Sandler Makeup range. Working in the beauty industry as an international makeup artist for over 25 years, Daniel Sandler has used his expertise to create easy to apply luxurious make up to suit women of all skin tones. Used by some of the worlds top makeup artists this makeup range is featured editorially in magazines week after week and now you can get that a-list treatment at home too.
Be sure to try the Invisible Radiance Foundation, the beautifully pigmented eye shadow quads or the bestselling WatercolourTM blusher range. With these Daniel Sandler make up products you’ll be able to create those eye-catching looks with a stunning professional finish.